Cool Mystique Costume

I purchased a royal blue morph suit online and cut the head along the seam and sowed at the neckline. Then drew onto the costume segments which were to be scale effect to the body with chalk. I glued sequins individually onto the top half of the breast design. This took around 2 hours! Then I used glitter glue to create lines and scale effect on the remaining half of the design, and scales round the sides.

For the face I used a combination of palate facepaint with a thicker liquid one. I then created the scales with flesh latex and then highlighted with different light and blue eye-shadow. I used dark eye-shadow around my eyes and on my lips and coloured my hair red after slicking back with a temporary spray.

Finally, I put in the yellow contacts and I was ready to go!