I was inspired two Halloweens ago and came up with my (second) best Halloween costume, I’ve ever had. When I say ‘best’, I mean most accurate and most awesome. Any Big Lebowski fan loves to see a good dude costume, but nailing the Walter costume is it’s own deal. I highly recommend this homemade Walter from Big Lebowski costume to anyone. It takes a couple of hours to track down the clothing, but other than that it’s a pretty easy costume to make.
– Went to the barber and actually got a flat top hair cut. Used gel and hairspray to keep it up.
– Grew my facial hair out for 10 or so days to have a real beard.
– Wore a fat suit (just the belly that I bought at a Halloween Store).
– Cut sleeves off jacket from Goodwill to make vest.
– Aviators, Dude. Aviators.
– I found some good work boots to wear.
– Found under T-shirt to match color from online photos.
– DID NOT take the fake (painted black on orange) gun in public.
I suggest using multiple online photos. This helps a lot.
Your comment has been sent successfully.