Was amazed to find that there were no off the shelf Sanderson sister costumes, so put together as follows:
- Skirts – Purchased plain skirts and used old bed linen and remnants to sew in to the skirts to give layered look.
- Capes sewed in ribbons.
- Corset sewed in gold hoops.
- Brooms added, watching outfit ribbons webs and spiders.
- Spellbook – Got some rough soft old leather and covered book.
- Made the snakes from clay and painted and added old pendant reversed and glued in plastic eye bought from the Internet.
- Embellished with old jewelry.
- Downloaded spells from Internet from Hocus Pocus and glued them in inside pages.