Quick and Easy Sexy Peacock Costume
1) Started with a strong, supportive black corset. Purchased a TON of feathers online (long and short), black dance shorts, nude dance tights, and some black heels.
2) Using a glue gun, glued long feathers first onto corset for the top (bust area) then covered the rest with shorter feathers until all was covered.
3) Cut 2 pieces of sturdy cardboard into a fan shape and hot glued long feathers onto cardboard for the “fan tail”. (Both sides covered).
4) Used a thik/sturdy belt, I attached the fan to the belt. (Gave me something of a waistline in all of those feathers too!)
5) Put one feather in my hair and Voila!