I really didn’t want to follow the popular trend and be a sexy superhero or villain, so Edward Scissorhands it was.
- I bought a black corset that had buckles, and a black wig and liquid skin (for the scars).
- I made my own Scissorhands out of foam cardboard and a pair of black gloves.
- I traced the outline of big scissors onto the foam cardboard cut and super-glued them to the gloves.
- The makeup was the fun part! I put Elmer’s glue on my eyebrows, letting it dry between two coats.
- I used a foundation that was a little lighter than my complexion all over my face, lips and neck area.
- To make a sad face, I used dark plum eye shadow and white eyeliner to make my eyes pop.
- The scars were quite easy with the liquid skin. Paint it on the areas you want a scar.
- Line lips with eyeliner and add eye shadow color in just the middle part of them to make it appear like you have pouty lips.
- Use dark blush to bring out your cheekbones. And you’re done.