DIY Sexy Buzz Lightyear Costume
This DIY Sexy Buzz Lightyear costume took me an hour to make and less than $10!!
-felt (white (4), purple (2), green, red)
-glue (cement or super)
-yard or ribbon
-white tank top
felt (green (2), red, purple, white, teal)
1. Using foam, I cut out 3 pieces for the wings (left, right, and the middle piece).
2. I then wrapped the wings with felt accordingly. If you look at the picture, it is easy to follow. I secured the felt with super glue.
3. I attached the wings by sewing the pieces together by hand. This step is actually very easy!
4. I then braided the yard into 2 strings to wear the wings like a backpack. I also sewed this on.
1. Sew on the green felt first. I folded the top felt inwards at the neckline. Then super glue the details. super easy! Just follow the picture.