Cute Little Mermaid Costume for an Infant Girl
This Is How I Created This Cute Little Mermaid Costume For An Infant Girl:
- The body of this Little Mermaid costume was cut out of flesh colored satin using a nine month onesie for size.
- The tail of the costume was made out of turquoise sequined material and shoulder pads were covered in this material and sewed to the bottom of the tail.
- The seashells were made from purple satin and cord.
- The outfit was fastened with Velcro up the back.
- The wig was made from a red adult wig that was cut down to size and sewn to an infant headband.
My firstborn Carly wore this costume for her first Halloween and won the neighborhood Halloween costume party in 2005. The pictures shown are of my oldest Carly in 2005 and one of her sister Marleigh 10 years later trying out her costume.