Cool Homemade Porcupine Costume
This porcupine costume took about 30 dollars and I won a trophy, first place $100 dollar cash prize, and $40 dollars third place at an Old Hole in the Wall bar so a $110 profit. Admiration and love from strangers as well as friends and family. They want me to go in design business and sale costumes. This was my best yet.
- fleece jacket- base of the costume
- drinking bendy straws for quills (1000)
- white paint – for detailing the quills
- felt- for face and stomach of the porcupine
- buttons – choose beautiful ones for the eyes
- foam paper for details like fur between quills
- scissors cut and design shapely quills and fur
- hot glue gun – adhere
- hot glue gun sticks-adhere
CREATE from your heart and from your mind, let the creativity flow.